We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goal For 2017- No Knead Bread

I came across a link to a site called  breadtopia.com and there is a recipe for no knead bread. The olive and rosemary bread and then cranberry pecan grabbed my attention. This  website is pretty amazing with tutorials and fabulous photos. Plus there is a blog and a forum section. The site even won Saveur Blog  Award for 2016. A pretty amazing achievement for an amateur website I must say. Lots of great info and recipes. Stay tuned for my baking adventure. Which shall it be? Cranberry pecan or olive and rosemary? Ummmm.

1 comment:

  1. No Knead Bread sounds amazing, I didn't even know that was possible. Any of the above varieties would be wonderful, can't wait to see which one you try first.

    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my elder situation. I will definitely be looking for the book you mentioned. Scanning the POA is a great idea; anything to make this experience a little less stressful. I appreciate your help very much! Sending a sincere thank you!

    ReplyDelete